driving alarm S.O.S Anti-fatigue
driving alarm is a life saver device designed to keep you awake during
momentary lapses caused by sleepiness and tiredness, it works by detecting
when the users head nods while driving which indicates that they
may be feeling drowsy. It alerts with strong vibration or a beep, or both
vibration and been depending on the mode selected.
1) The alarm is designed to be worn on your right ear.
2) Hold the button for 3 seconds to turn on the Driver anti-sleep alarm
/ driver fatigue alarm.
3) Switch the alarm to the mode which you need. Beep, Vibrate, or Both
4)Put the alarm loop around your ear so that the alarm body is behind your
ear. Please see the picture.
5) Move head to upright position after placing the alarm behind your ear.
6) Start to bend your head forward (nodding) not more than 15-20 degree
until it works.
7) Remove device and turn it off when not in use.
8) If you stop using it for a brief period you can switch it to power save
mode / sleep mode.
On & Off the power save mode for Driver anti-sleep alarm / driver fatigue
Press and hold the button for 3 seconds until you see 3 blue flashes on
the indicator light then release. You will see the blue LED flash 1 time
per 5 seconds.
Press and hold the button for 5 seconds until you see 5 blue flashes on
the indicator light then blue led switches off. Now your alarm is off.
to change Alarm Mode?
Beep Alarm Mode: Press the button briefly the bicolour indicator light
turns blue and it flashes once every 3 second. This will enable the Beep
Vibration Alarm Mode: Press the button briefly the bicolour indicator light
turns blue and it flashes twice every 3 second (means bit faster). This
will enable the
& Vibration Mode: Press the button briefly the bicolour indicator light
turns blue and it flashes thrice (3) every 3 second (means faster than
before). This will enable the Beep +Vibrate alarm mode.